Using Looker, you can join your different marketing data sources together and focus on doing analysis that can help see the bigger picture and drive revenue.
Marketing analytics tools for today's market
Do more with your data
You may have a lot of data spread across different marketing analytics tools. Using Looker, you can bring the data from your various tools together to discover insights to help drive leads, improve conversion rates, and manage marketing spend.
Centralize your marketing data
Know your customers
You can gain deeper insight into your customers and their entire journey. Using Looker, you can combine multiple data sets, track cross-channel customer behavior, and segment customers by many different attributes which can improve your knowledge of your customers.
Build a data-driven marketing strategy
You can make Looker your single source of truth for your marketing data analytics. Define metrics once in Looker, and build and share custom dashboards to help keep your team on the same page.
Start your free trial
Tap into the real business value of your data with a free trial of Looker.
What your marketing team can do in Looker
How do your marketing analytics stack up? It's time to learn how to use marketing data to help understand how each channel is driving leads and which of those leads converts to revenue.
- Track KPIs: Monitor key campaign metrics like CPC, CTR, and CPA
- ROI analysis: Understand the spend and revenue generated by campaigns and medium
- Alerting: Set up custom rules to receive email alerts to monitor ad performance
- Cross-channel attribution analysis: Identify trends in customer behavior between and across your marketing channels
- A/B testing: Analyze how your variations can influence key user behavior based on statistically significant results
- Holistic view: Help understand a user’s experience on your website, from click to conversion
- Conversion rates: Monitor and help optimize conversion rates by channel, content, and audiences
- Acquisition channels: Track where new leads and customers are coming from
- Cohort analysis: Segment your data and analyze how different segments behave over time
Companies can find power in their data, while maintaining choice in their data stack
Love your analytics
Business intelligence, big data analytics, or a 360° view of your customers. Looker can help. Talk to our data experts.