Insights from gaming data can help you improve decisions and build games players love. Gaming analytics can be used by product managers, developers, and marketers to understand which features are used, discover levels or areas in the game players find most challenging, and identify player lifetime value.
Gaming analytics that can create repeat customers
Build games players love and understand what keeps them coming back with Looker & Google Cloud.
Increase revenue with gaming analytics
Leverage mobile and video game analytics to investigate and understand user behaviors and experiences to help you create and to deliver new — winning — games.
Determine players’ behaviors to create better games
Level up your monetization strategy
Looker helps combine marketing and behavioral data so you can identify and acquire players for your game. For a more complete understanding of the user experience, connect revenue data to marketing spend to determine which networks, campaigns, and creative strategies delivered the best ROI for your business.
Analyze your data to answer any questions
Player retention and repeated gameplay can require a deeper analysis of the data generated by your players. Looker can leverage the power of databases like BigQuery to help you gain a more complete view of your data to answer important questions, fast.
Standardize metrics across games
Standardizing important metrics, like D7 retention or Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), can create consistency and accuracy. By applying centralized governance to your metric definitions, your team members can self-serve and collaborate using reliable metrics.
Start your free trial
Tap into the real business value of your data with a free trial of Looker.
Data can be a game-changer
Looker & Google Cloud helps you level up on your data game to gain accurate insights into players and the best ways to drive revenue.
- Gaming analytics overview: Track your most important KPIs, discover key insights, and make improved decisions with real-time analytics
- Optimize campaign spend: Take a multi-angled look at campaigns, from channel to creative and even deeper into event-level intelligence. Take advantage of automated bidding for real-time bid adjustments in order to help optimize installs and increase revenue
- Dig deeper into ad revenue: Connect the dots between in-app ad revenue and game metrics so that you can create the right ads on the right channels at the right time for more effective campaign results. Keep players “in the game” and in the moment by better understanding sweet spots for ad placement to help balance monetization and retention
- Reduce churn: Go beyond simple retention metrics to identify areas or levels where players have problems and optimize them to help decrease quits and reduce churn
- Balance difficulty, economy, and content: Monitor KPIs for insights to help your product team rebalance the game economy and track results
- Improve user experience: Increase gameplay with games that are constantly updating through the insights found in user behavior
- Invest in valuable players: Build sustainable growth by standing out in crowded marketplaces to find players that fit uniquely to your games
- Find true lifetime value: Combine revenue sources to help get a more complete picture of each player’s LTV during a point in their lifecycle
- Cohort analysis: Create custom cohorts that can show deep trends within the group to help make product decisions that change the game
Companies can find power in their data, while maintaining choice in their data stack
Love your analytics
Business intelligence, big data analytics, or a 360° view of your customers. Looker can help. Talk to our data experts.