Looker provides eCommerce business intelligence solutions that can provide valuable insights and help allow you obtain a better understanding of your promotional cycles. Highlight breakdowns across demand stages. Find pain points on the path to purchase and, ultimately, help maximize profits.
eCommerce tools that can help generate revenue
Use data-driven insights from your customers to help improve experience and increase sales.
Help turn big data into real opportunities
Understand aspects of your eCommerce business, from how web page activities impact conversion rates to finding friction points in the purchasing process. Give your teams the info they need to help take action and drive purchases.
Optimize your sales performance
Help identify eCommerce trends
How can you stay on top of trends if you have no data about what’s trending? You can use eCommerce data analytics to learn more about brand performance by category, analyze product availability, identify gaps in supply chain efficiency, and decrease unnecessary expenditures.
Know your customers
Learn more about your customers so that you can give them more of what they want and help increase your revenue in the process. With analytics software for ecommerce businesses, you can track customer behavior, identify which customers are valuable, and gain insight into shopping cart behavior.
Start your free trial
Tap into the real business value of your data with a free trial of Looker.
Upgrade your eCommerce analytics
Businesses now can have access to more data than ever before thanks to eCommerce data analytics. Looker comes equipped with powerful tools that help discover profitable insights and can create opportunities to grow your business.
- Track eCommerce KPIs: From revenue, to shopping cart abandonment, to conversion rates and life customer values, your Key Performance Indicators can be easy to measure and track
- Help optimize sales performance: Our eCommerce business analytics tools can help boost online sales by using predictive modeling to identify consumer trends and update prices based on supply and demand
- Sequencing transactions: Having the ability to organize customer behavior data can be invaluable to your business. Using Looker analytics can help you to sequence customer transactions in order to focus on the big picture
- Category performance: You can identify top performers in product categories and use it to your advantage to help make purchasing decisions
- Maximize profitability: BI data can be used to inform your decisions about which promotions to run (and when), help make marketing choices based on customer geolocation, and when it could be time to take items off the shelves and your online store, which can help to improve profits
- Improve inventory management: Help make more efficient purchasing decisions with real time insights on how your inventory is performing to make sure high-demand products don't run out of stock
- Alerting: Set up custom rules to receive email alerts when top-performing products need to be restocked
- Customer profiles: Help customers create a profile to learn about their shopping habits, their order history, and their preferences
- User loyalty: Access user behavior data to help discover more about what encourages your customers to make buying decisions
- Repeat purchase patterns: Compare and contrast the behavior of one-time buyers vs. your regular customers to help figure out new promotions and marketing tactics that could drive more business
Companies can find power in their data, while maintaining choice in their data stack
Love your analytics
Business intelligence, big data analytics, or a 360° view of your customers. Looker can help. Talk to our data experts.